quinta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2011

ROCK É ROCK MESMO !

Talk Talk

TALK TALK – IT’S MY LIFE

Funny how I find myself
in love with you
If I could buy my reasoning
I'd pay to lose
One half won't do
I've asked myself
How much do you
commit yourself?
It's my life
Don't you forget
It's my life
It never ends (It never ends)
Funny how I blind myself
I never knew
If I were sometimes played upon
Afraid to lose
I'd tell myself
what good you do
Convince myself
It's my life
Don't you forget
It's my life
It never ends (It never ends)
(Instrumental)
I've asked myself
How much do you
commit yourself?
It's my life
Don't you forget
Caught in the crowd
it never ends
It's my life
Don't you forget
Caught in the crowd
it never ends
It's my life
Don't you forget
Caught in the crowd
it never ends


A canção símbolo do synthpop europeu e com certeza uma das 5 mais da década de 80. Instrumental, refrão, backings… Não há nada fora do lugar nesta música.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXQYyKzyDaE

Nenhum comentário:

DRÁCULA

Há 40 anos...